Hi, please let me know, why you remove all contents in Solution to correct character encoding in squirrelmail attachment doc plugin?
Regards, --Ans 11:33, 15 July 2008 (UTC)
- Because it is not a "valid" wiki page, the goal of a wiki is to provide factual information about software, troubleshooting software should be left to the developers/official forums, or at least be on a talk page of squirrel mail not as it's own seperate page.
- hope this clears up any confusion you may have, regards PrivateSniper 13:11, 15 July 2008 (UTC)
- Never the less, I feel propper wiki formatting should be maintained, so any errors with particular software applications should be on the discussion pages of said programs, thus maintaining propper structure. I never said having information on software bugs was bad, just not as their own page (unless a category called bugs is made and then the page can be categorised in there and in the programs category). PrivateSniper 13:41, 15 July 2008 (UTC)
- In the future, when it has more pages, the proper structure will be surely maintained.
- At this very early stage, there's no harm to leave the very very few pages unstructured and/or orphaned.
- Are you OK with this?
- Regards, --Ans 14:21, 15 July 2008 (UTC)
- As you don't have any objection to this, I will now rollback that page.
- If you later have any additional comments or information, please let me know.
- Regards, --Ans 05:20, 22 July 2008 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.